Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Dale's Pale Ale

Alright, so I've established myself as an pale ale lover, but this one takes the cake. I discovered it last fall when it was a selection as the beer of the month at my local shop. I got another six pack of this stuff last week, and it is insanely tasty.

There's also something about a canned beer that I like. Seems, I dunno - fresher.

Read all about this beer here.

I give it a 9 out of 10. I drank these by pouring them into a pint glass ever so often trying to keep it full. It was a tough challenge, because I liked it a lot and eventually ran out cans.

My goal for later today is to buy more of this and drink myself silly. Preferably within the next two hours. Work blows today.

2 comments:

a. said...

I haven't seen this beer... where can I get it? Can I, too, pursue the refilling pint glass? Is there deeper meaning in a name like "Dale's?"

I must seek and find.

Ken said...

I dunno - I got it at my local store. It's called Wine Gourmet, and yeah, they are wine nerds, but they have a great beer selection. This reminds me - I need to go pick up my beer of the month there.

You can pursue the refilling pint glass all you want. Just be sure to repeat.